Wednesday, July 09, 2008

*Sorry - no picture of Jeff available

About Jeff
Jeff is willing to do whatever it takes, Good Attitude, Team player, Hard-working, Funny, Dependable, Adventurous, Fun

How many years have you gone to the Rez with us?

This will be my first year.

What is something specific people can pray for you about?

I need prayer so God will soften my heart with some personal situations I am going through. Seems I have gotten Bitter in my "older" years with certain situations. Almost to the point of hatred!

Why do you want to go on this trip?

I need to meet more people, I feel I have something to give, just don't really understand what it is I have. I have seen the pictures and heard Chrissie talk about all the people there and it seems like it would be beneficial for me and them. I know God has something spectacular in store for me! Just wish he would show me what it is..............