- Listen to the Holy Spirit to see what He leads you into.
- Generally we do 2-3 songs each night (it's after a VERY LONG HARD day) but if God leads you to do something different follow Him.
- Check with me about any materials you need to bring along and if possible give me the lyrics to the songs you choose so I can put them in our team booklets.
VBS Music, Little Kids, and Middlers
- Choose someone from your group to be responsible for organizing your plans and for communicating with Amber
- Work together to plan what you want to do. (Include everyone in your group)
- Check your plans with Amber before proceeding (to make sure it fits time-wise and money-wise with what other teams are doing)
Be avaliable during the "play time" to hand out the craft projects and help the kids with them as needed.
- Choose someone from your group to organize your plans and communicate with Amber
- Work together to plan what you want to do.
- Check with Amber before proceeding with your plans to see if we have the time and money to do them
- Some things to keep in mind:
Teen nights often get cancelled or moved around due to things the Lakota have going on.
Plan for 3 Teen Nights
Monday night we go to Wounded Knee
Tuesday night – Teen Night
Wed. night – church (can go for ice cream after church)
Thursday night – Concert in the village with Phayth
Friday night - Pow Wow!