Thursday, July 03, 2008

Meet the Crew: Daniel


Daniel is a young man with a heart for God. He is a talented musician and has a desire to be used by God. He also talks in his sleep. You can learn a lot of you listen to him when he’s sleeping.


How many years have you gone to the Rez with us?


This is going to be my third year going to the reservation.


What is something specific that people can pray for you about?


Pray that I have a servants heart, and not care about my needs, but the needs of others.


What about the trips have changed you and made you want to go back?


The trips for me are really life changing. It ,makes you realize how good we have it here in America. And the kids and the people are why I keep going back. Praying that one day they all will come to the saving power of Jesus Christ.