Thursday, July 03, 2008

Meet the Crew: Jean


Jean has been a part of our crew since the first trip and has been a blessing to have along. She truly has a servant’s heart and is willing to do whatever needs doing with little or no regard for her own personal wishes. Her self-less efforts on the trips have helped her to build some special relationships with some of the kids.


How many years have you gone to the Rez with us?


Four


What is something specific people can pray for you about?


That I am able to go, and that my husband gets rid of his cancer, or at least begins to feel better.

What is the thing about the trips that has changed you and made you want to go back?


I have learned that it's not about me. And I want to go back because I feel like I have family there, and I miss them.