Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Introducing Charles


 
Charles

Q.  What are some of your interests, gifts, hobbies, outside of missions?
I like to work on cars which I have been doing since I was 8 years old,watch wrestling with my son and his friends, I like to hunt and spend time with friends. 

Q. What kind of work do you do (or did you do if you are retired)?
I used to be a machinist.  I have been a School Bus Mechanic for about 14 years.  I am looking forward to retirement soon.

Q.  Have you been to the Pine Ridge Reservation before? If so, how many years?
This will be my 8th year going to Pine Ridge

Q.  Have you been involved with other mission trips before? If so, where have you gone?
No

Q.  Why are you interested in Pine Ridge as an outreach?
 I like going because I feel like I am helping the kids

Q. What is the thing you are most looking forward to about this trip?
 
I'm looking forward to working with everyone out there and helping Barry and Shelly with whatever they need done.

Q. How can people best pray for you as you prepare for this trip?
 Please pray that I have physical strength, good health, and an open heart.