Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Introducing Angie

 
 
Angie
Q. What are some of your interests, gifts, hobbies, outside of missions?
 I enjoy cooking, traveling and spending time with family and friends.

Q. What kind of work do you do (or did you do if you are retired)?
I am a receptionist in a combined general and pediatric dental office.

Q. Have you been to the Pine Ridge Reservation before? If so, how many years?
 
This will be my third year out to Pine Ridge.

Q. Have you been involved with other mission trips before? If so, where have you gone?
No, only Pine Ridge

Q. Why are you interested in Pine Ridge as an outreach?
I love the fact that we are doing an outreach here in the United States. I understand the importance of mission trips to other countries but I love helping out here.

Q. What is the thing you are most looking forward to about this trip? 
I love spending time with the children. It is fun to see how much they change from year to year. I am also looking forward to working with the group of people from the Arkansas church. It will be fun learning about them and the way they share the love of God
.

Q. How can people best pray for you as you prepare for this trip?
Please pray that I stay healthy and that I keep an open mind and heart to all God has in store for me. Pray that we have safe travels and build wonderful new relationships.