Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meet the Crew: Cathy


Cathy is Compassionate, Compassionate, Compassionate, Dependable, Willing to Step out of her comfort zone and try things that scare her, Courageous. Hard worker. Always puts others ahead of herself - unless she has to pee.


How many years have you gone to the rez with us?


This will be my 5th year


What is something specific people can pray for you about?


Health and that God will prepare me to handle the situations that arise while we are there.


What is it about the trips that have changed you and make you want to go back?


I appreciate the things I have more and the opportunities in the place were I live. The thing that keeps me going back is the relationships with Barry, Shelly and the people that have been build. The looks on the kids faces when they see you have come back and know you love them is priceless. You really do feel like its going home to visit family and friends. They are beautiful people.