Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's Happening Today

I've finished the Devo's for the trip. Last year I decided not to do that since I didn't figure anyone really took the time to read them and because we have team Devos twice a day anyway ... but I heard that people do actually read them. So, we have a brand new set of 'em. I'll give ya a hint - they are each based on a Lakota value and incorporate the story of Nehemiah. Might be cool to read that book before we go.

I'm getting ready for the meeting on Sunday. Crew - better be there. We're making assignments and giving them out at this meeting. In addition to that the crew Devo schedule will be given out. And I hope to offer everyone some encouragement. Should be a good meeting.

I'm also making up the chore schedule. I hate doing that. It's waayyyy harder than I ever imagined it would be. And of course this includes the infamous "bathroom duty" schedule - so if you're on the crew you might want to pray I overlook you for that one. :)