Thursday, April 23, 2009

Got a Building Project?

Lots happening ... I'm so busy I don't know if I'm coming or going but I do know things are crazy good about now.

See this post at the Backpacks blog ...

Tomorrow me and Brody (thank you Brody for your help and use of your truck) will be picking up a load of materials for Melda's kitchen. Now, here's the part that's really cool ... Ameridian Speciality Services, Inc. has donated a LOT of the materials! Just a few of the things they are giving us are:

Siding
Shingles
Roof flashing
Vinyl soffit
5 gal. bucket of drywall compound
nails
Drywall screws

SO ... if you need any building done please give these good folks a call. Not only have they donated these materials but they have been a title (big) sponsor of REZonate Music Fest for two years!