Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Packing Has Begun!

150 pirate hats showed up on my front porch the other day. Followed by 150 pirate bandannas and 150 pirate bubbles, 150 rubber bracelets with "religious" inscriptions, a treasure chest pinata, and a ton of candy.

So, as I'm taking a break from packing to post this. I've got 150 brown lunch bags for our "loot bags" and am putting candy, one bracelet, a pirate bandanna, and a thing of bubbles into each bag. So far, I've filled and packed 30 bags. Great. only 120 to go and it's only 11:30.

I do wish you all could be here to help - not so that I could get some help but so you could have some fun. It starts to get exciting when you really see things coming together. Unfortunately, I really need to get this stuff packed away THIS WEEK so there just wasn't time to get everyone together to fill the bags.

Anyway, just click on the links above to see them.