Monday, September 07, 2009

WOW

This is our third day, I wasn't able to get on the computer. All I can say is WOW it is unbelievable on the reservation there is sooooooo much work in running the mission and so little time to do everything that needs to be done. We arrived and unloaded all the boxes (pictured below) they were amazed at what all of us accomplished in four short weeks, We wanted to do anything we could to help them but Berry wanted Fred to show me a few things before dark and he knew we were leaving the next day so Fred took me to Wounded Knee I was scared cause he took me a different way then they usually go it was on a gravel road way in the boonies (it took two gravel roads for him to find the right one) it was very sad place to see. He also took me to Allen we seen some of the kids playing. When we came back we were able to help Berry prepare the church, fellowship room and bathrooms for service next day (Shelly was down with her back) then we were ready to rest. On Sunday morning I got to meet a few people with their children, they love our mission team so much I have pictures they drew for us I will post some tomorrow, That says a lot about our mission team (you all do a great job of showing Jesus to them) and you have accomplished a lot there. We drove an drove and drove today so I need rest. I'm so glad God allowed us to come its been such a blessing. I added last pictures of horses running I thought it looked beautiful.