Monday, September 07, 2009

Who's The Boss

We are just about half way home and resting tonight after driving several hours today. Fred is still trying to convince me he's the leader (boss) since every time he's been there he's had a leader with the team. So I have to remind him we're no longer on the Rez and that's as far as he could boss or he likes to call it being the leader.
Fred and I have been so blessed on this trip, and we have seen how much of a blessing it was to the missionaries and the Lakota people, they had been searching for those items already, at yard sales, because winter comes so early there. The kids wanted to give us something in return, so they made us cards during Sunday School (I'm going to frame these) I thought you would like to see them (pictured below).
I see why the Pine Ridge Team comes every year, those children do steal your heart and the relationship you all have built with them. I see their love for you is true, just as your love for them is, as you can see in our cards below. I'm glad Fred followed his heart and did what he felt God had led him to do. We could see that when we arrived. What A blessing


By Michael

By Madison (missionaries Granddaughter



By Brianna (she added our car, trailer and all the cars at church, all the boxes nicely stacked at church and the play ground)

By Everett ( he wanted us to have a picture of an Eagle)

We will cherish these pictures forever. I know this was long but I believe it was well worth it.