Tuesday, February 06, 2007

2007 T-Shirt Design


We are going to try to get olive green (Army green) t-shirts with this design that Cody did on them.
UPDATE*
We are now making this t-shirt available to our church family and friends. The team member will sign them and they can serve as a reminder to keep us in your prayers while we are on the trip. If you would like one, email me at amber@pineridgemissiontrips.com
They are priced according to the number we order so we will have to set a deadline to do this. Let me know
how many and what size you want by Sunday, Feb. 18th and then I will get back to you after I price them out. Then I will need your money by March 1st to put in the order. I can order more after that date but the cost would go up because the order would be a smaller order. They should not cost more than $14.00 and may be less.

This is NOT a fundraiser - none of the money will go toward our trip - it is just the purchase of a t-shirt for youself.