Tuesday, June 13, 2006

More Shopping




Today my dad went with me to do some more shopping for the trip. And I think we have most of it packed now and stacked in my dining room. I think this completes phase one of shopping. I've bought everthing that wont go bad. The first week of July I'll shop for the things that can be frozen and then probably the day before we leave I'll have to buy bread and things that are last minute items. Somewhere in there I'll have to pick up the Ryder truck too.

I wish you all could come shopping with me - not to help, but to see the looks on people's faces when I buy the amount of stuff I buy. The guy at the store today had the funniest look on his face when I told him I needed 700 small bags of chips and 1500 paper plates. BTW, those are on order and my dad and I will pick them up on Saturday.