Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crew

I don't like posting things like this because I'd rather do a lot of things than ask for money. I love what we do and I love that I get to be a part of it, but the one thing I always regret is having to ask for money.

BUT

We have 2 crew members who need help. Both are hard-working, irreplaceable, people who are willing to give up personal vacation time to go help others - but they are short a few hundred dollars. One owes $350 and one $250. The money does not go to them personally - it goes to pay for travel expenses for the crew, food for the crew and 150 kids each day, VBS materials, materials for Melda's project, and other supplies we need for the trip.

So, if you are unable to go with us but would really like to be a part of our trip, one way you can do that is to help these two folks out. Contact me at AmberBuriff@aol.com and I'll see that it's taken care of.