Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today's Update

I've been shopping for cleaning supplies today. Gotta keep those bathrooms clean and shiny. 150 kids + 15 crew + 2 missionaries + dirt + sweat + a watermelon eating contest + a building project + lunch for all 150 kids and crew + potty breaks + an EXTREME water fight all adds up to some pretty messy bathrooms. So I've been buying, boxing and stacking up the boxes today.

I imagine they have cleaning supplies there, but ya know what? We go through a LOT of them in a week so ... we take our own so we don't become an added expense to the missionaries there. We take paper towel and garbage bags too - we go through a LOT of those too.

And SURPRISE! My surprise for the crew arrived today! *evil grin* I'll be working on that tomorrow.

And we got some GREAT NEWS!! Papa Johns will be back for REZonate Music Fest again this year! And .... they are willing to glue some flyers about the event on their pizza boxes!

OK, speaking of Papa Johns ... I'm hungry - gotta go fix dinner.