Thursday, July 26, 2007

Two Days and Counting

I think we're ready. In a way I'm always ready and yet never ready. But at this point everything is in place. Well sort of ... I'm aware of two crew members who are ill. One with a bad sinus infection and the other with a dental problem. Please pray that these two get well and begin to feel better. It will be miserable for them if they feel bad out there without the comforts of home.


All the trucks/vans are ready to go. Oh, I do still have to pack a few boxes. Last night someone brought in 6 more electric heaters. I've lost count of how many of those we are taking but it's probably somewhere between 20 - 25.



Today I'm taking a personal day. I'm going to try not to be available unless it's an emergency. I need to get myself packed and a day of sanity would be good before we head out.

Tomorrow it begins. We'll be picking up the rental van then picking up the 24' truck and taking it to load the pallets. Tomorrow evening we load all of the stuff in my dining room, hallway and garage as well as team luggage and bedding. Check back late Friday night or Saturday - I'm going to try to get a short (really short) video up ...

The latest view of my dining room/hall - we need to go