Wednesday, August 16, 2006

God Provides

Our church family has done it again!

ALL of the backpacks and school supplies are paid for!
Many thanks to all of you who gave!
It never ceases to amaze me how God supplies exactly what we need. For the past couple of weeks we have been collecting money for school supplies and backpacks. I decided to go ahead and purchase school supplies now, while they are on sale and readily available and wait unitl later to buy the backpacks. Today I finished purchasing all of the school supplies and was out of money. I was starting to get nervous wondering where the money would come from. Then I went to church tonight and was given the rest of what we needed to buy all of the backpacks! Once all of the backpacks are bought, we will have collected exactly the amount we needed - to the penny! Is God perfect or what?